Your privacy is important to us, and we are committed to ensuring your privacy is respected and protected. As part of this commitment, we have prepared this cookie statement to explain the manner in which we collect, use, disclose and otherwise treat the information of visitors of this website.
This website collects the following analytics:
This website does not associate this data to individual users` identities.
We use the following types of cookies:
* Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required in order to enable you to use our website.
* Laravel session cookies. These are for mechanism for laravel session. Cookies remain in your browser during your browser session only, i.e. until you leave the website.
* Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to collect information about how visitors use the site and count the number of visitors. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. They do not collect personally identifiable information, and the information collected is aggregated such that it is anonymous.
* Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region, text size, customized pages). The information these cookies collect cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
* Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests.
This website uses the Laravel framework and Google Analytics, which uses all of the above types of cookies. Google Analytics is updated each time when you visit our website.
You can control, manage or even block cookies by selecting the appropriate setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the storing of all or some cookies. Please note that removing or blocking cookies can affect your user experience and some functionality may no longer available.
Most of the browsers allow you to view, manage, delete, and block cookies for a website.
Guidance on how to control cookies for common browsers is linked below.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 120 minutes.
Disclosure of information
We will not disclose, rent, sell or otherwise transfer your personal information. However, this website may contain links to other websites. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of websites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this website we recommend that you review each website’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Cookie statement or its implementation please contact us via email: GDPR. Compliance@erg.net
Last updated on: 13.04.2022